Wednesday, March 10, 2010

From Bloodsucking to Fiddle De De

I just got this in the mail:

So far this book is amazing. Very candid. Anne Rice, in her own words talks about everything from first publication to the process of turning her novel into a movie.

She writes the kind of novels that make you really feel like writing but at the same time never, ever writing again because you know you can't possibly compare. Expect a biography of her life posted on this blog soon.

I also got this:

Oh. My. This book is breathtaking. I started reading it with my mom the other day and it has the same hold on me that one of personal favorites, Tuck Everlasting, did. Margaret Mitchell is the kind of writer whose work seeps into your soul, it drenches you in it's story and characters. Profound. Adictive.

I'm actually very talented when it comes to transitioning from this:



To this:



I love them both dearly. And I'll be posting reviews soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment