Sunday, March 15, 2009

March Birthday Busyness


This weekend was very busy. On Friday, I spent the night at my cousins house and had a super fun time. We played mummy (You bury someone under all the pillows and blankets you can find and then lay down on them as they try to push you off and come out of their tomb. WARNING: this game usually ends in a pile of people toppling all over the place. NOT suitable for the injured or delicate youth!), rode our scooters all around and played a game similar to the police man game Len and I play and we also played house.

Then on Saturday, we had a small party at my house to celebrate some up-coming birthdays (a lot of people in my family are born in March!). And on Sunday, we went to a party at my auntie's house to celebrate my great-grandma's 80th birthday. Today, last but not least, is my mom's birthday. Len and I gave her some gifts and later this evening we're going over to my grandma's house to have yet another small party! I told you this week was busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment