Wednesday, March 11, 2009


This is a picture of me and my five year old brother Lennon. Most of the time we get along well. We are both unschooled so we spend a lot of time together.

One of our favorite things to do with each other is ride our scooters on our back porch. Lennon usually plays the part of the police man.

He's Officer John Jones and he always arrests me for crashing into his car (aka his scooter), running into a closed off construction site or driving off the road. The main rules of this game are: listen to whatever the police man says and if you get up to ten tickets your kicked off the road for either a few days or a few years (it really depends on if the police mans in a good mood).

Most of the time if I do get kicked off the road I just pretend I'm a different character. Too bad you can't do that in real life if you get in trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment