Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sabertooth V.S. The Mad Hatter


You know it's really Halloween season when you go to your Grandma's and find her freezer is stocked with Reese's. Yes, it's finally here. The time of year to stuff your face with candy and howl at the moon. I'm still not sure what I'm going to dress-up as this year. My mom's going to be Joan Jett and Lennon's going as Dracula (he has declined all of my offers to lend him my body glitter so he can sparkle like Twilight vampire, Edward Cullen, despite how many times I've tried to convince him).

I'm thinking about being Sabertooth (due to my past obsession) but he doesn't really have a signature look. He pretty much just wears a trench coat the whole movie. He does have those gross nails and sharp front teeth but, then again, he's bald and it would be kind of hard for me to pull that off. Plus, it's really no fun to be Sabertooth if you don't have a Wolverine to yell at (which is pretty much what they do half the movie).

Another contender is the Mad Hatter. He's really zany so it would be totally fun to be him. He's got a crazy costume, though. But that's kind of the point of Halloween. It's one night that you get to be someone else. Someone totally opposite of who you really are. It's kind of magical, really, the fact that you can transform, even if it's just for one night. That's part of the reason I kind of want to be a male character this year.

Mom suggested that I be a TV. I could get a big cardboard box and cut holes for my face and arms. And I could drive everybody crazy by signing the Wonder Pets theme song over and over again.......

Aww, the choices.


No comments:

Post a Comment